EZ-Ski Hitch HaulersRegular price $289.00
Ez- Ski Hitch Haulers
After 10 years of producing hitch haulers for your investments, Chris at Ez-Ski has perfected the art of safely transporting your ski! Ez-Ski haulers are engineered to safely and effectively hold everything that you can throw on it! With options that even allow to you tow a trailer behind it, these steel hitch haulers are highly adaptable to whatever your individual goals may be.
We are offering the Generation 2 haulers fo=rom Ez-Ski to our supporters, so that they might be able to tow behind their ski, or get any one of the add-on accessories that Ez-Ski will be offering in the near future!
Standard G2V2 haulers Offer you:
- Built in receiver for towing behind
- Durable bed liner covering
- White bunk slicks
- 2 Built-in tie down locations
- Lifetime warranty*
Pro Series G2V2 haulers offer you even more:
- Built in receiver for towing behind
- The ability to powder coat whatever color you would prefer
- Choose from a variety of bunk slick colors
- 6 built-in tie down locations
- Laser cut radius gusset, rather than standard triangle gussets.
CUSTOM XL UNITS ARE NEEDED FOR VEHICLES THAT HAVE A REAR MOUNTED SPARE TIRE, SUCH AS JEEP OR FJ CRUISER VEHICLES.
H2o Industries warranties our products to be free from defects in the material or workmanship. The warranty period for our products commences on the day that the product is purchased by the original customer. H2o Industries warrants that it will repair or replace, once, any product which under normal conditions or use and service, and which has been properly installed, proves to be defective in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the original purchaser, and is not exchangeable or transferable to subsequent owners of the product. This warranty does not cover any accessories and specifically applies to the cover only. H2o Industries will cover all costs involved in repairing or replacing the cover, except for shipping costs. To process a warranty a $40 flat fee is charged to help pay for shipping costs involved in the warranty. The warranty covers up to one full replacement during the warranty period.
*Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, installation or operation, or by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts in connection with the product and inadequate maintenance. Aesthetics are not covered by the warranty, including staining, fading over time, spills or bleeding. It is your responsibility to ensure that when the cover is in use you take all necessary precautions to protect yourself and your vehicle. In any instance we are only liable for the cover itself. We are not liable for the vehicle.
*When handling a warranty claim, we can only exchange your cover for the cover which you originally ordered. After the original 30 days, fitment and color problems are not covered by the warranty process.
When submitting a warranty claim to our customer service department, you may be asked to provide some additional information. Once we have received the required information, your claim will be reviewed by a member of our team. If approved you will be provided with the return shipping information to return your original cover. Once received, the cover will be inspected for repair or replacement. The warranty process can take upwards of 3 weeks for completion.
*When submitting a warranty request, please provide us with your name, order information, receipt, email and phone number. Also include the reason for your request, a few pictures if applicable, and what you would like us to do to help resolve the matter. Once this information has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email, and a member of our team will contact you within 1-2 business days. We kindly ask that you do not submit more than one request or leave additional voicemails during this period, as it can cause confusion for the team member who is assisting you.
To submit a warranty/return/exchange request please email us at
Care and Cleaning
H2o Industries covers are made from a quality fabric product that can give years of enjoyable use. It is a water-repellent and mildew resistant polyester fabric. Routine care is quite simple, but certain procedures are recommended. Proper maintenance is important if maximum life of your cover is desired.
Recommended care and cleaning instructions
- Keep dirt, leaves and other debris from accumulating on the cover. Washing down with a garden hose on a bright sunny day is recommended about once a month.
- To remove dirt from either side of the material, use a soft brush and a mild soap solution (such as Ivory). Do not use bleach. Rinse thoroughly with clear water and let dry completely before storing or rolling.
- Do not store or roll up while wet. Be sure to clean and dry before storage. Mildew can grow during storage if moisture is present.
- Avoid cleaning in a commercial car wash. Do not steam or pressure wash.
- Keep cover secure while trailering.
- If accidental tears occur, repair them as soon as possible.
- Always clean the surface of the watercraft, and check for debris on the inside of the cover before placing the cover over the ski. Failure to do so can lead to scratching and damages to your vehicle. We are not liable for the vehicle or any damages it incurs while under the use of our covers.